A training progress which the firms receive a training on the dynamics of US Market from proffesional mentors.
Firm-specific mentorship services consisting all the education content with various qualified consultants and trainers from US and Turkey.
After the required training and mentorship process, continuing to support firms in the US.
Using the most prestigious start-up offices like San Fransisco & New York Galvanize, Chicago 1871 during the program.
And networking events that bring together the alumni and applying firms every year.
TURKEY/ 5 WEEKS
Entrance into US Market Training
· Product – Market fit
· Strategy and competition analysis
· Developing the business model
· Modelling the sales process
· CX Design
· Preparing an effective presentation
Proffesional trainers and mentors from Turkey and US
1 on 1 mentorship services
Selecting the firms that join the US Process with a special jury.
INNOGATE continues to work like a rocket for firms that aim growth in global arena!
If you want to check out videos about the San Fransisco Term of Innogate program:
TURKEY/ 3 WEEKS
Defining Strategy and KPI
· Setting 1 month, 6 months and 1 year goals
· Strategic planning
Starting sales into the new market
· Listing the target audience
· Communication methods
· Making appointments for US.
· Creating suitable material and content for target audience.
· Starting to digital and offline marketing.
Lead Generation Support
· Warm intro to US Market with Innogate coaches
· Strategies from Innogate coaches about meeting with the target audience.
SAN FRANCISCO /2 WEEKS
NEW YORK / 2 WEEKS
A ‘morning briefing’ everyday
·Catching the daily rhythm
·Assistance to firm executions
·Know-how transmission from US market
·Mentorship from growth partners
Sales Coaching from Innogate’s American partners
Access to Galvanize, 1871 and Wework offices
SAN FRANCISCO – CHICAGO – NEW YORK / 5 MONTHS
Execution of growth and development process in US with growth partner who selected by the firm
Developing the relationships with client / partner / distributor candidates
Access to Galvanize, 1871, and Wework offices