“ITU ARI Teknokent at the center of technology, innovation, R&D and entrepreneurship”
ITU ARI Teknokent aims to be a global technology development area by…
- providing proper environment and opportunities to enable technology companies and entrepreneurs develop and commercialize technologies,
- contributing technological development in Turkey and the success of generating entrepreneurial ideas, and
- using ITU’s academic power to accomplish innovations rather than follow.
ITU ARI Teknokent believes in “planting culture” and “value adding” through its activities and the programs developed. ITU ARI Teknokent focuses on improving its brands ITU Seed, Big Bang, ITU Magnet, Innogate, Beetech and Atik and supports and values brands of its shareholders to lead them to a brighter future.
In order to leverage technology production in Turkey, ITU ARI Teknokent aims to:
- be a hub for R&D and innovation activities in Turkey, particularly Istanbul, and
- support, improve and steer the synergy arising from ITU’s academic knowledge and R&D companies.
As part of these aims, academicians are encouraged into working with the Teknopark companies thanks to the ITU’s infrastructure and knowledge for a versatile, effective and sustainable academy-industry cooperation.
Various successful projects have been executed at the ITU ARI Teknokent in Istanbul, the global center for commerce, since the foundation.
Active in ITU Ayazağa Campus, ITU ARI Teknokent has been founded on an area of 1,655,000 m2 with 10 buildings, enabling over 2500 successful R&D projects (148 of which patented) to contribute to the national economy.
Today at ITU ARI Teknokent, 252 R&D companies with over 6500 personnel develop more than 600 projects annually.